Nobu Residences Toronto. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Nobu Residences Toronto
- Builders: Madison Group
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 15 Mercer Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: King St W & University Ave
- Architect: Teeple Architects
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 45 stories
- Number Of Units: 660
- Location: 15 Mercer Street, Toronto, ON
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Nobu Residences Toronto is a new condo development by Madison Group currently in preconstruction at 15 Mercer Street, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units range in price from $1,419,900 to $1,419,900. Nobu Residences Toronto has a total of 660 units, sizes range from 888 to 888 square feet.
The world’s first, NOBU-branded, condominium residences, to be developed by Madison Group alongside NOBU Restaurant and Hotel, on Mercer Street in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District. Nobu Hotel Toronto will offer the ultimate in hotel luxury. An exclusive collection of luxurious guest suites will rise atop the west tower, with stunning panoramic views, offering unparalleled accommodations and service. Sitting as a cornerstone of the Nobu Hotel, Nobu Restaurant Toronto will feature an approximately 15,000 square foot, two-level restaurant which will include a signature bar lounge, outdoor seating and chic private dining rooms.